Looking to reach a growing and influential audience?
The annual event for the petfood manufacturing industry gets bigger and better.
With multiple learning sessions from industry experts, networking opportunities and
more than 100,000 square feet of exhibits,
see and be seen by the industry buyers and influencers.
Don’t be left out.
Booth space sold out in 2014 and 2013.
Exhibit Booth Includes
· One 10’x10’ booth with carpet, 8’ high backdrape, 36” high side rails and 6’ skirted table, 2 side chairs, company identification sign and waste basket.
· Full registration for one person to attend Petfood Forum Sessions.
- Company logo and description in Program Guide and mobile app.
- And, reduced rates for Additional Booth/Company Representative at Petfood Forum.
4 Easy Ways to Apply for Booth Space Today
· Online here (credit card only -Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express)
- By Mail (Company Checks/Money Orders/Credit Card) download the printable booth application here
- By Fax: 815-753-6900
- By Purchase Order - Mail or FAX your completed booth application with the organization Federal Employee Identification Number - FEIN and Purchase Order Number on your Application for Booth Space. Booth applications cannot be processed without FEIN or P.O.*
· Exhibitor Booth Cancellation Policy: Requests for booth cancellation may be made in writing through February 15, 2015, 5 pm, C.T. to Petfoodforum@niu.edu . A processing fee of $150 per registrant applies. No cancellation or refund may be made after February 15, 2015, 5 p.m., C.T.